Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Trivia Tuesday

Patrick Hussian and Kera O'Bryon, the actors who played my parents in "Touched by Grace," were only 9-11 years old than me.  (I guess that's what happens when you have a 26-year-old playing a 17-year-old.)  Haha!  Most people on the set actually thought I was 17 or 18 until they learned otherwise.  In fact, I had more than one 16-year-old boy have a crush on me, whether on set or on the internet.  In some ways I suppose it's a positive thing to look 10 years younger than you are...but in other ways...not so positive...  :-)

It was delightful to work with Kera and Patrick!  They were so much fun.  We would be laughing outside about something one minute, then instantly switch to being sad when we received our cue to walk into a sad scene.  It was my first time working with professional actors and it made my job so much easier!  I could just relax and play off of them.  I learned a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment