Monday, May 25, 2015

Casting Call - "I'm Not Ashamed"

Casting is open for I'm Not Ashamed​, the Rachel Scott story!  Rachel was the first student to die in the Columbine School shooting.  Be a part of this important movie and apply for one of the many lead and supporting roles.  There are several featured extra roles as well.

See the character breakdown and fill out an application at http://imnotashamedfilm.com

The film is shooting in the Nashville area starting in mid-June, and there is special consideration for local applicants.

**Please note: I'm not affiliated with this film in any way. Just sharing the casting notice.


4 comments:

  1. When I go to the website, I don't see where to submit or character breakdowns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Don! On the website, click on "Now Casting" in the upper right hand corner. That will take you to the submission application, where you will also see a link for character breakdowns.

      Delete
  2. Stacey - Is there a reason it says "legal 18" for the casting? I have a 17-year old daughter who currently has a supporting role on a Christian film who would love to be a part of this. Is she not able to for some reason? Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TJ, I'm not affiliated with the movie so I can't answer directly for them, but I do know that it is easier for productions to work with people who are 18+ for legal reasons (bypassing the need for a guardian, etc.). A lot of productions will hire minors, but some choose to try finding legal adults who look younger...

      Delete