Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 in Review

2013 was an amazing year, so full of films and acting adventures!  God has blessed me beyond measure.  Here's a recap of the projects and film festivals and special screenings I was able to be a part of this past year...

FEBRUARY

San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival.
Also the world premiere of "Alone Yet Not Alone" 
(cast and crew in attendance pictured below)


APRIL

Featured role in feature film "77 Chances" (formerly "Letting Go") in Virginia.

Background extra for 8 days on the pilot for AMC's new TV show, "Turn," in Virginia.


MAY - JUNE

Supporting role in feature film "In His Steps" in Colorado.

Leading role in a Doctor Who fan film!!! (Also in Colorado)


JULY

Supporting role in feature film "Uncommon" in Virginia.

Featured role in feature film "Polycarp: Destroyer of Gods" in Ohio.


AUGUST

Leading role in hour-long film "My House" in Virginia.

Leading role in short film "Rules for Small Groups" in Virginia.


SEPTEMBER

Supporting role in short film "Trafficked: A Model Story" in Virginia.

Lead role in short film "Blind Faith" in Virginia.


OCTOBER

Lead role in short film "Love Keeper" in Virginia.


NOVEMBER

 1950's music video with musician Jay Daniels in Virginia.


Another very exciting part of the year was getting to watch my first two big films as a leading actress!  In June I attended a cast and crew screening of "Touched by Grace," and in August I watched the DVD of "The Wednesday Morning Breakfast Club" for the first time.



Here's to new and exciting adventures in 2014!!!

"I don't know what my future holds, but I know who holds my future."  
Knowing that God is in control is good enough for me.  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a full and fun 2013! Hope your star continues to shoot upwards to... who knows where! ;-)
    Have a good winter!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth! I wish the same to you! :-)

      Delete
    2. Scheduled a shout out for tomorrow to social media and reposted on Google+ too. Very cool!

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much! I really appreciate the shout out and the support! :-)

      Delete