Tuesday, January 28, 2014

CW Film Festival Selections!

I am very excited to announce that "The Wednesday Morning Breakfast Club," "In His Steps," and "Hero" have been accepted as feature films to be screened at the Christian Worldview Film Festival in March, as well as the promo video for "Polycarp: Destroyer of Gods"!  After being involved in the industry and networking with these filmmakers in Texas for four years, it is very exciting to finally have some of my films screen at the festival.  (This is technically a new festival, but many of the same people will be in attendance who came regularly to the SAICFF in past years.)

"Hero" was my first feature film, way back in 2010.  I helped as a Props PA for a week of pickup filming, and was chosen at the last minute to serve hot dogs at a concession stand for the big baseball game at the end of the film, giving me my first film debut!  I have four seconds of screen time as a featured extra!  :-)  I find it pretty neat that my screen debut and my first leading role (TWMBC) will be screening at the same festival.  :-)

I am also very excited for many of my other friends who will have films showing at the festival as well!  It's always a very fun event, much like a huge family reunion.  I must say, it is blissful to be surrounded by thousands of other Christian filmmakers.  What a blessing to share the same passions and be serving the Lord together in this industry!






And just for fun, here are pictures taken before we shot my scene in "Hero"...


No comments:

Post a Comment