Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Casting Call - "Mitosis"

Calling all actors!  A friend of mine - Hannah Miller - is casting for her upcoming short film called "Mitosis."  I have seen a short film that Hannah and her sisters made a few years ago and was VERY impressed by the high quality!  I know this will be a film worth being involved with and would highly recommend auditioning if you fit one of the characters they're looking for.

You can find all the information HERE, where you will be able to download instructions, see character descriptions, and access a cast application.

Also, here is a video from Hannah about the casting call...


Break a leg!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Stacey!!! I hope you get a part in it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Breanna! I actually won't be auditioning because there wasn't a role I'd be a good fit for, but I appreciate your comment! :-D

      Delete