Thursday, March 27, 2014

Extras Needed for "Polycarp" Pickups in Ohio

Want to be an extra?  Live in Ohio?  Keep reading!

To start with...  The first picture posted from "Polycarp: Destroyer of Gods" with me in my role as Sabina!  Yay!!!




In other news, they're doing pickup shots for that film in a few weeks, and they need EXTRAS!!!  So if you live within an hour of Loveland, Ohio, here's the info from the Henline Productions Facebook page:

Still have a few slots open for the 8th & 9th. We are primarily in need of men, ages 20+. Please pass this along and help us spread the word!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KMfoBgXzjQss4KDp23pnuGMMQpTc0oV23mP9Z0CpkfE/viewform (please fill out one form per person interested.)

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to be there, Stacey? I am!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I will already be home in Virginia. (And having a speaking role, I couldn't really be an extra.) I wish I could see you though! Have fun! :-)

      Delete